All stage ended.
Thank you for your watching.
10:45 ～ 11:45
Special stage for JUMP related titles
12:00 ～ 12:50
MACROSS DELTA SCRAMBLE：Stage event covering both the game & anime
13:00 ～ 13:50
- Develop games together -
13:40 ～ 14:30
SUMMER LESSON：Talk show covering the latest details before launch
15:00 ～ 15:30
LINE GUNDAM WARS : All the latest updates!
15:30 ～ 16:10
Appmon project : Join the fun!
Live coverage for the Main Stage!
The Bandai Namco Entertainment’s Main Stage will be covered live in the style of a secondary audio channel!
For the enjoyment for those from outside Japan, Nakanojojo, Billy
will engage in a lively conversation about the Main Stage in English. Don't miss it!
A cosplayer from Canada. Speaks French, English and Japanese.
Has been fascinated with Japanese games and anime since early childhood and the wealth of his knowledge in this field astonishes even Japanese people.
He discovered the joy of cosplay from wearing flashy costumes when working as an entertainer.
An English cosplayer, resident in Japan, who loves Japanese anime, manga and games.
Has appeared in numerous events as a cosplay model or cosplay performer.
As a muscular physique is part of cosplay he trains daily.
- All audience members must leave at the end of each stage session.
- Guests, event content and times are subject to change without notice. We appreciate your understanding.
- Note that a stage may be closed if the performance is interrupted or there is behavior that would inconvenience other guests.
- Guests deemed by TGS staff to be interrupting an event may be asked to leave the venue.
- Visitors must purchase a Tokyo Game Show 2016 admission ticket in advance.
- You may not save a spot prior to an event or sit down on site.
- Audio and video recordings are strictly prohibited.
- Giving gifts or letters to performers is not permitted.
- Entry may be restricted in the case of a large audience.
- Please follow any other requests and warnings at the Tokyo Game Show.
- The content and rules posted on this page are subject to change without notice. We appreciate your understanding.